Safe Bet Logistics drivers safely enter their vehicle and inspect, prepare, and secure it for safe, efficient operation. They perform the pre-driving checklists when needed.
Pre-Trip Vehicle Inspection
- Check around the vehicle for obstacles that might interfere with its safe movement.
- Check the driveway, parking area, or street for children or other pedestrians.
- Inspect the headlights, windshield, side and rear windows, turn signals, brake lights, and taillights. If necessary, clean and replace items that are broken or not working correctly.
- Visually inspect tires for apparent signs of a problem and notice which direction the front wheels are pointed. Check tire pressures at least once each month, because visual inspection alone may not reveal an improperly inflated tire.
- Check under the vehicle for fluid leaks.
Safe Bet Logistics drivers check under the hood under usual driving conditions at least once a month or as recommended vehicle owner’s manual. Our drivers or certified mechanics will inspect the following on routine to prepare for a drive:
- Transmission fluid
- Power-steering fluid
- Drive belts
- Engine oil
- Brake fluid
Driving excellence… one ride at a time.™
– Safe Bet Black
Main Office – (717) 723-3238 | After Hours – (609) 352-9200 | Email – firstname.lastname@example.org