As an industry that intimately and personally serves many clients daily, we must be especially vigilant about measures that can help protect the health and safety of our employees and passengers. To this end, Robert Alexander of the President of the National Limousine Association, and as the voice of the chauffeured transportation industry worldwide, recommends that Safe Bet Black operators take the following steps:
- Conduct a thorough cleaning of vehicle interior surfaces with Clorox or bleach-based disinfectant wipes after each ride.
- Remove all printed and reading materials from seat-back pockets.
- Cease offering any refreshments (i.e., candy, mints, water, etc.) that are not individually packaged or sealed, unless specifically requested by the client, and immediately remove using a paper towel or gloves such refreshments after every ride.
- Limit all physical contact or materials sharing between chauffeurs and clients where possible.
- Clean and disinfect all office, dispatch and working areas daily.
- Encourage all staff to see a doctor immediately if they feel unwell and do not allow sick employees to report for work.
Taking these precautions and others will help maintain the healthiest and safest environment possible for clients and our employees. Safe Bet Logistics Inc. appreciates your understanding during this time in our country. Make no mistake; Safe Bet Black looks forward to continuing to provide you with the highest level of service that you have come to expect. We wish you the best of health and look forward to serving you again soon!
James D McLean
Safe Bet Logistics Inc.
Safe Bet Black