I have no life long work history to wow you with. No major degrees to point at. I am just a guy who continues to learn from my mistakes. I am a guy who loves his daughters. I am a guy who has learned to love life and all its up and downs. I am a guy with an idea. And that is, If we treat women with love, dignity, and respect, the world would be a much better place. Just because the light turns green, does not mean you should go. You can be anything you want to be in America.. even miserable. I have always loved to serve in one form or the other. This drive is just in me to desire to help others to be the better version of themselves. None of us are perfect; I have surely made and paid for my mistakes along my journey.
“For things to reveal themselves to us, we need to be ready to abandon our views about them.” — Thich Nhat Hanh
James D. McLean
President & Founder
- Marketing & Networking
Here are a few points to ponder…
- You cannot change what you refuse to confront.
- Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.
- Don’t think of cost. Think of value.
- Sometimes you need to distance yourself to see things clearly.
- Too many people buy things they don’t need with money they don’t have to impress people they don’t know.